Sportspark Swimming Pool
Please be advised, the Sportspark Pool, located at 250 Main Street, will reopen on Saturday, November 21, 2020.
Pool Operating Hours:
Monday – Wednesday: 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Saturday – Sunday: 10:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Closed Thursday and Friday.
- Admittance will be FREE.
- The pool will be reopening at 30% capacity (38 Persons)
- All entry will be from the East Entrance only
- Access to the pool will be done on a first come first serve basis
What to expect?
- Masks must be worn in the lobby area.
- Social distancing is required.
- Sign in sheets with a COVID-19 questionnaire must be completed.
- Temperature checks required upon entry.
- Locker room, shower, and restroom capacities have been reduced.
- No idling will be allowed in the lobby area, all attendees entering must proceed directly into the locker rooms and all attendees exiting the locker rooms must proceed directly out of the building.
- Designated lanes will be available for lap swim and family swim.
- We strongly recommend arriving already in your swim attire!
Pool Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Locker rooms will be cleaned periodically before, during, and after operating hours.
- Additional COVID-19 cleaning, as well as pool maintenance work, will take place during pool closure on Thursdays and Fridays.
- All periodic cleaning will consist of wiping down, mopping locker rooms and restrooms – focusing on all surfaces including all handles and knobs.
The swimming pool can be accessed by using the East Entrance (Queens Side) of the Sportspark Complex. The pool ranges in depth from 3 1/2 feet to 8 1/2 feet deep and there are six lanes available for lap swimming.
Amenities in the space include:
- ADA compliant chair lift, safety stairs, and disabled shower stalls
- Filtered water refill station
- Four rows of spectator bleacher seating
- Locker rooms equipped with shower and changing areas
- Lounge area with vending machines
- The pool length is 22.6 meters (75 feet)
- Six starting blocks (Not Available for Open Swim)
- Two separate family and ADA restrooms