Construction & Work Permits

If you are required to perform construction work that is not proposed by RIOC, you will need to apply for a RIOC Construction Work Permit. 

Permits are required if your work includes the following: 

  • Work on RIOC or state owned property 
  • Partial or lane closure roads/sidewalks
  • Closure of public roads/sidewalks 
  • Manhole access
  • Storage/ stage of equipment on RIOC property 

Please use the links on the left for additional information.

Sidewalk Maintenance