Sportspark Aquatics Center
Our swimming pool area measures over 7,200 square feet and is roughly ½ the size of an Olympic swimming pool. The pool dimensions measure 75 feet long and 45 feet wide and has 6 swimming lanes. The pool depth ranges from 3.5 feet to 8.5 deep. Professional aquatics company Standguard supplying all lifeguards and swim instructors. We ensure most of our pool time is dedicated to providing open swimming to our members, drop-ins, and guests. During open swim, you can choose to either swim in a leisure lane or circle swim in a lap swimming lane.
- NO animal is permitted in the pool area.
- NO one is permitted in the swimming pool if lifeguard is not on duty.
- ALL bathers must take a shower in the locker room before entering the pool.
- Swim caps are required for all swimmers.
- Bathing suits must be worn on the deck and in the water. Men's bathing attire must have mesh lining. Plain white T-shirts may be worn over bathing suits if desired. Changing is to be done in the locker rooms only, not anywhere inside the pool area.
- Patrons must provide and use their own combination padlock to safeguard their belongings. Small luggage type locks are not permitted. No responsibility is assumed for the loss of unattended articles inside the facilities. Everyone must remove all items and locks from the lockers after each session. Any locks that remain at the end of each day will be cut and items will be disposed of.
- NO Sneakers or shoes are permitted on the pool deck. Rubber flip flops or water shoes are permitted.
- Eating or drinking is NOT permitted in the pool. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- NO urinating, defecating, slitting, spouting water, blowing of nose, or discharging bodily waste.
- NO person will be permitted in the pool having: "skin lesions, sores, or inflamed eyes, mouth, nose, or ear discharge, or having any type of bandage, adhesive, tape, etc. on their body." Any person having an infectious or communicable sickness is prohibited from using the pool.
- Absolutely, NO DIVING anywhere in the pool.
- NO running or horseplay allowed anywhere in the pool area.
- NO children under the age of 13 years are allowed in the pool area without adult supervision. Maximum children/adult ratio: "3 children under 10 years of age per 1 adult:"1 toddler per 1 adult.
- ALL spectators must watch from the designated bleacher area. The pool deck is restricted to swimmers and lifeguards only.
- During and in advance notice of thunder and / or lighting, pool activities should remain suspended until thirty minutes after the last thunder is heard or noticed.
- Strollers must be kept organized along designated areas at the front desk lobby.
- Emergency evacuation path (Hallways/Exit doors} must always be kept clear.