As of Monday, July 29, 2019, the Roosevelt Island Operating Corporation (RIOC) will be replacing the Citizen Request Tracker with Tikkit.
Tikkit has easy-to-use on-line forms designed to capture concerns and complaints from our residents, employees and stakeholders. Users can even use their smartphones to attach images or other documentation to help RIOC see the exact nature of the issue.
Once an issue is logged into the Tikkit system, the user can track RIOC’s progress in addressing the problem via automatic notifications. Users will also be able to respond directly to the notification without having to go through the extra step of logging back in to Tikkit.
How to Use Tikkit
- Go to https://rioc.tikkit.us and enter your email address to get started.
- Enter your email address in the login form.
- Check your email inbox and/or spam folder. You’ll receive a sign-in link from Tikkit.
- Click the link. You are now signed in! Note: You will stay signed in until you sign out.
Submitting a request using the online help center
Tikkit is designed to be fast and easy to use. No endless forms or cryptic fields to fill out.
- Go to https://rioc.tikkit.us and log in (if needed).
- Click the “File a request” button in the upper right.
- Fill out the relevant fields on the new request form:
- Short description: a brief summary of your request (required).
- Location: if you have access to more than one location, such as several buildings on a corporate campus, then you will need to specify which location you are filing a request for. If you only have access to one location, which is the case for most occupants, then this field won’t be available.
- Area: if you have access to multiple areas within your location, such as suites, lobbies, garages, etc., then you can also optionally specify the specific area to which the request applies. If you only have access to one area, then this field won’t be available.
- Request type: requests fall into categories, such as plumbing, lighting, air conditioning, etc. The specific options available are determined by your facility team. This field is required.
- Details: any other relevant information that will help expedite fulfillment of your request.
- Click “Add attachments” to include images or documents. On your mobile phone, you can use this button to add images from your camera roll.
- Click “Send request.”
That’s it! You can track progress on your request through automated notifications or by logging into the Tikkit help center. Questions? Please contact email@example.com or call 212-832-4540.