The Halloween Parade and Extravaganza will be held this Saturday, October 26th! Parade participants will gather at 11:00 AM at Capobianco Field (across from 595 Main St) and proceed down Main Street to Sportspark for the Extravaganza.
No Parking on Sections of Main Street
- In front of or opposite 501 to 645 Main St from Friday, 10/25/19 at 11:00 PM through Saturday, 10/26/19 at 1:00 PM
- At the rear of 405 to 475 Main St from Friday, 10/25/19 at 11:00 PM through Saturday, 10/26/19 at 1:00 PM
- In front of or opposite 250 to 281 Main St from Friday, 10/25/19 at 11:00 PM through Saturday, 10/26/19 at 6:00 PM
Traffic Changes on Main Street
Traffic will be stopped from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM, between Capobianco Field on Main Street and West Road, for the parade.
- 11:00 AM - Parade organizes at Capobianco Field. (Wristbands will be given out to all participants in the park).
- 11:30 AM - Parade kick-off, led by PSD. The Parade will head south on Main Street, passing the business district, proceeding to the Blackwell turnaround. Once at Blackwell, the parade will continue south on West Road, passing the subway, ending at Sportspark.
- 12:00 PM - Enter Sportspark. Attendees wishing to park strollers will be directed to a designated area outside the building.
- 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM- If you can’t make the Halloween parade, feel free to join us at Sportspark for the Extravaganza!
Thank you to Westview, Island House, Manhattan Park, Verizon, Cornell Café, Island Kids, Main Street Theatre & Dance Alliance, R.I. Branch NY Public Library, and the R.I. Seniors Association for their generous contributions to the event!
For more information on the Halloween Extravaganza, see the poster below.