After yesterday’s meeting with the principals of The Sanctuary, the following was discussed:
- PSD will be notified in advance of special events.
- All music must be played at levels specified in the NYPD Best Practices Guide, found here. PSD gave a copy of this guide to the principles.
- No music may be played after 2:00 AM at special events or during the normal course of business.
- Taxi services cannot pick up customers on any side roads or fire lanes. Blocking fire lanes is illegal. Guests coming to The Sanctuary may only be dropped off and picked up by taxis at the nearby bus stop. No taxi services will be allowed to pick up or drop off passengers at nearby private property.
- No garbage may be left next to buildings. All trash must be placed in proper receptacles that deter rodents and other animals.
The principals of The Sanctuary expressed their desire to be good neighbors and to cooperate with PSD. RIOC will assist The Sanctuary in its efforts to become part of our community as its success is in all of our interests.