Per the directive from Governor Andrew Cuomo, all non-essential RIOC personnel will be working remotely until further notice.
- The Public Safety Department will continue to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They can be reached by calling: 212-832-4545.
- The Red Bus and the Tram will operate regularly scheduled service until further notice.
- Sportspark, the Roosevelt Island Youth Center, the Cultural Center and Good Shepherd Community Center are closed until further notice.
- All public events are cancelled until further notice.
- All permits are cancelled until further notice. Permit holders can receive credit on later permits or ask for a refund.
This is a fluid situation and may change rapidly. Please check websites for the most updated information or call 212-832-4545.