Here is the latest update from New York State for March 21, 2020
- New York State on PAUSE: In New York we know that Policies Assure Uniform Safety for Everyone
- Governor Cuomo will sign an Executive Order mandating that 100% of the workforce must stay home beginning Sunday, March 22 at 8PM, excluding essential services.
- All non-essential gatherings of individuals of any size for any reason are temporarily banned.
- Enacting Matilda’s Law to protect New Yorkers age 70+ and those with compromised immune systems:
- Remain indoors
- Can go outside for solitary exercise
- Pre-screen all visitors by taking their temperature
- Wear a mask in the company of others
- Stay at least 6 feet from others
- Do not take public transportation unless urgent and absolutely necessary
- All barbershops, hair salons, tattoo or piercing salons, nail salons, hair removal services and related personal care services will be closed to the public effective Saturday, March 21 at 8:00PM.
- New York will implement a 90-day moratorium on evictions for residential and commercial tenants.
- Casinos, gyms, theaters, retail shopping malls, amusement parks and bowling alleys are closed until further notice. Bars and restaurants are closed, but takeout can be ordered during the period of closure.
- Testing is free for all eligible New Yorkers as ordered by a health care provider.
- Your local health department is your community contact for COVID-19 concerns. Click here:https://on.nyc.gov/2Qxkml9
As per Governor Cuomo’s order that only solitary exercise is allowed, we will be turning off all soccer fields and tennis courts are hereby closed until further notice.