Sportspark is accessible by the below methods:
- Car: Driving over the Roosevelt Island Bridge and heading south on Main Street.
- Bus: Take the Q102 to the Roosevelt Island Tram Stop and walk south. You may also take the free local Red Bus (available only on Roosevelt Island) south and get off at the Sportspark stop
- Train: Take the F-train to the Roosevelt Island Subway station and walk south.
- Ferry: Take the NYC Ferry to the Roosevelt Island Ferry Landing and walk south.
- Tram: Take the Roosevelt Island Tram, located at 63rd street and 2nd Avenue in Manhattan, and walk south.
- Bike: Bike via Vernon Blvd over the Roosevelt Island Bridge and head south on Main Street.
You can find more information about Transportation to, in and around Roosevelt Island by clicking the link Here.